The University of Arizona is offering scholarships for International students that wish to study in USA for 2018/2019 academic session.
The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. The UA was Founded in 1885, which enrolls 43,625 students in 19 separate colleges/schools that makes it one of the elected members of the Association of American Universities (an organization of North America’s premier research institutions) and is the only representative from the state of Arizona to this group.
Course Type: Awards are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate program.
Available Subject: Awards are given to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Awards: Scholarship worth of $4,000 – $24,000 that covers the tuition fees per academic year for freshman OR $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
- International students can apply.
- Applicants must provide evidence of good command of English for non-English speaking countries.
- Applicants should not be older than 60 years for the postgraduate program.
- Applicants pursuing undergraduate program should provide transcript of their last education level.
- Excellence in academics.
- High moral behavior is needed from applicants.
- Applicants must verify his/her lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost.
- Awards are for undergraduate and postgraduate studies only.
- Meet the necessary criteria from the charts above.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission before April 30, 2018.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.